BEEF TERIYAKI SKEWERS
Fast, easy to prepare and easy to clean up. No need to dice the beef with Wailua Meat Company’s Teri Chunks.
- 1 1/2 pounds Wailua Meat Company’s Teriyaki Beef Chunks
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 big old pineapple, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound yellow pear tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Bring pre-marinated Wailua Meat Company’s Teri Beef to room temperature. Wash and dry all vegetables. Pre-heat grill to medium heat.
Skewer in succession, meat, pineapple, onion, pepper, and tomato, repeat. Brush vegetable oil on skewers.
Cover and grill skewers on medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning frequently, until beef is no longer pink in center.